Tulista Park public boat launch in Sidney
Birds of a Feather Marine EcoTours utlizes over 40 departure locations on Vancouver Island. For passengers coming in for the day from Vancouver or Seattle please consult our Vancouver and Seattle page.
Our objective is to spend as much time showing you what you came here to see. Speed restrictions and float plane traffic can typically add up to 45 minutes to a trip coming and going out of Victoria’s inner harbour. Once we idenitfy which greater Victoria departure location (see list below) is best suited for your charter - based on what you wish to see and having regard for wind & weather conditions - we will gladly pick you up from your hotel or B&B enroute to the departure location.
In the greater Victoria area we typically depart from:
- Inner Harbour Victoria at Great Pacific Adventures by the float plane terminal
- Pedder Bay Marina in Metchosin,
- the government docks at 1824 Maple Ave. in Sooke (30 minutes west of downtown Victoria),
- the Fleming Beach boat launch on 1101 Munro St. in Esquimalt (10 minutes northwest of downtown Victoria),
- Oak Bay Marina at 1327 Beach Drive in Oak Bay (10 minutes east of downtown Victoria)
- Tulista Park (as shown here on this page) at Lochside Dr. & Weiler Ave. in Sidney (20 minutes north of downtown Victoria}
- Brentwood Bay public docks at 899 Marchant Rd, Brentwood Bay
Our favourite departure point shown below is Tulista Park in close proximity to the natural beauty of the San Juan and Gulf islands. Please note vehicle parking is immediately next to the boat trailer parking on the other side of the public washrooms.
View Tulista Park boat launch in a larger map